• Positive and patient companionship for Alzheimer's patients
• Prompting and cueing daily routines
• Respite for those caring for loved ones with Dementia
• Transport/Escort to appointments
• Outings, activities and events appropriate for Alzheimer's patients
• Personal organization help
• Prevent wandering and unsafe behaviors
To find care or employment opportunities, enter your zip/postal code or city & state:
Meeting person-to-person is the best way to talk about service options and design a care program together. You will be asked about your preferences regarding caregiving duties or senior care help, along with the type of person you prefer providing caregiver needs.
A Touching Hearts at Home representative will carefully select professional caregivers best prepared to meet your care plan.
Caregiver services can be provided from just a few hours up to 24 hours, 7 days-a-week, including weekends and holidays.
• Understand your unique needs and preferences
• Provide caregivers who are carefully selected, trained, bonded, and insured
• No minimum visit requirements
• Coordinate your care with other care providers and family caregivers
• Offer flexible schedules that accommodate budget restraints and changes in health conditions
Caring is what we do. When family and friends can't be there, we can.
Think of us as an additional resource to your lifestyle needs.
We believe our person-centered care provides the physical, emotional, and spiritual support that everyone deserves.
Our services are customized to meet the individual needs of each client.
Your needs come first.
Care can be provided for just a few hours per visit, up to 24 hours, seven days a week, including weekends and holidays. We are also available for on-call needs and short-term schedules. You can count on reliability and dependability from Touching Hearts at Home.