Our Caregivers are skilled in understanding home care best practices for both short-term and long-term memory loss.
Touching Hearts at Home has dedicated our work to continuously adapt our skills to best meet our clients’ needs with heartfelt care at home. Through a personalized care plan, we help memory care clients complete the daily tasks that allow them to maintain their best comfort: the comfort of being home. We know how important it is to have a familiar face providing care.
Here today; here tomorrow.
A safe and loving environment is important support for a person living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Living at home, in familiar surroundings, is an ideal place for a person living with these conditions, which currently have no cure. Quality care supports quality of life. Understanding the symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s and dementia helps our Caregivers provide the best care and dignity to people living with these diagnoses.
- Services designed around individual needs and wishes
- A sense of feeling valued, understood, and safe
- A sense of belonging and being part of family, community and civic life
- Respite for those caring for loved ones with dementia
- Personal choice and control or influence over decisions
- Transportation/accompaniment to appointments
- Prevention of wandering and unsafe behaviors
- Outings, activities and event attendance
- Positive and patient companionship
- Prompting and cueing for daily routines
Online Service Inquiry
Reach out to us today.Contact
Join our team.Careers